+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New moderator on the forum! :)

Default New moderator on the forum! :)

Dear Partners,

I'm Sara and I'm the newest team member here on the Forum. Along with (the other) Johanna and Liza, I'm here to help you out. Later on, I will even be your main contact here.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all.

Best,
    Sara

First of all: welcome Sara!

I have a technical questions regarding the Spreadshop:
    1) Shop is not updating since 3 days now...
    2) Edit Shop Settings > T-Shirt Designer: the T-shirt designer is totally unresponsive. If I select "Include Spreadshirt designs" or deactive the whole designer, nothing works.

What is happening?
    Thank you.

Hi there, VGEgraphics!

And thanks.

To your questions:

1) Shop still not updating? You have two shops. Which one are we talking about?
    What have you been trying to do? In fact, could you tell me with a great leavel of detail, what exactly you've attempted to do?

2)Again, which shop? When looking at the design options on one of your shops "jndinternational", the T-Shirt Designer seems to work just fine and with the exact settings you've selected, f.ex. exclude Spreadshirt designs. Do you want to disable the T-Shirt Designer or what are you attempting to do?

Hi Sara, glad to receive such a quick response. And please let me know if I should post somewhere else:
    Shop: mixedlove
    I have been creating new products like always but, since 4 days, the products are not updating on the website.
    Always the same shop:
    Edit Shop Settings > T-Shirt Designer is not responding at all. I tried to deactivate the whole Designer as a test, but nothing. It stays on.
    What I really only need to do is to deactive JUST the "Include Spreadshirt designs". But every time I do it, I click on "Apply changes" and when I go back it, it is still active.

I also really don't understand how my products are not updating anymore... I really hope you can help!
    I'm stuck since 4 days.

UPDATE: after 4 days my shop magically started being updated again.
    But the T-Shirt Designer is still completely unresponsive on the shop: mixedlove.
    All I want is to deactivate "Include Spreadshirt designs". But no matter what, it always goes back to active.

Heya,
    It's clearly a bug. I've transferred the issue and will let you know asap for any updates.

Yes, clearly a bug. My T-Shirt Designer clearly does not change: even when I try to completely deactivate it, it will still show. Hope you can find a solution! Thank you.

Hi there VGEgraphics,

The issue should be fixed now. Can you confirm? Thanks.

Hi Sara, unfortunately not... still NOT solved
    If I go into my shop area, into the "T-Shirt Designer", the tab "Include Spreadshirt designs" is now deactivated. (So you guys did something)... but the end result is still the same.

Now: T-Shirt Designer > Include Spreadshirt designs: IS NOT active, but the designs still show in my shop.

Hi again,
    that is VERY weird as I did try the designer yesterday and it only had your designs in it and all seemed to work just fine. I see now that you've deactivated your Shop? Unfortunately I cannot troubleshoot more on deactivated shops

+ Reply to Thread