+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Free Shipping For Your Customers| Apply Now!

Attention Get Free Shipping For Your Customers| Apply Now!

Attention Partners:

In case you missed it, we have an exciting offer for you.

Help us spread the word about Spreadshirt and be rewarded with up to two months Free Shipping!

Do you have a blog with a large subscriber base, or maybe you host a website that enjoys a faithful following? Do you happen to also run a Spreadshirt Shop? If you can answer yes to both of these questions, we want to urge you to apply for free delivery for your customers to help boost your shop sales!

Simply Click Here to visit the Spreadshirt Free Shipping Application page and apply. If your website/blog and shop are reviewed and you qualify, a representative from Spreadshirt will be in contact with you to advise as to the status of your application!

But don't wait! The Free Shipping Program is only available for a limited time. Applying is quick and easy! Start now!

Last edited by Lena; Aug.23.2016 at 04:00.
    Lena
    Community Manager

Prestigious Spreadster

I'm struggling to get conversions on my shop andonigaldeano.com and stumbled upon this article, which I thought was very helpful: http://conversionxl.com/the-ultimate...version-rates/.

Among the most important points they highlight is free shipping. It seems that if e-stores don't offer customers free shipping these days, they're already at a huge disadvantage. Spreadshirt is charging a minimum of 4.99 for a minimum of 7 day shipping. Can we even hope to compete, for example with people with stores on Amazon, like that?

Master Spreadster

If I recall right, Spreadshirt used to have a perpetual free shipping code, but it was done away with. It's time to bring it back, to remain competitive in today's market.

Prestigious Spreadster

Quote Originally Posted by hwhit View Post
    If I recall right, Spreadshirt used to have a perpetual free shipping code, but it was done away with. It's time to bring it back, to remain competitive in today's market.
    With the HUGE price increase they are going to come May...... there is no chance any shop on spreadshirt will be profitable. Why pay 35.00 for a tshirt when you can get the same design or similar for 20.00 and free shipping! Absolutely crazy

Master Spreadster

Quote Originally Posted by EngineerGuY View Post
    With the HUGE price increase they are going to come May...... there is no chance any shop on spreadshirt will be profitable. Why pay 35.00 for a tshirt when you can get the same design or similar for 20.00 and free shipping! Absolutely crazy
    Yeah, they've apparently just turned themselves into Zazzle, where to make more than a couple of bucks for yourself (as the DESIGNER!) you have to try to sell a T-shirt at $40 or something, which is ludicrous. And predictably, they're trying to spin it as a positive, complete with an obfuscatingly-complex pricing formula that tries to hide the awfulness, which is amusing.

On the bright side, free shipping won't be an issue anymore, because designers won't be using Spreadshirt at all.

Last edited by hwhit; Mar.21.2016 at 23:51.

Hi all,

free shipping is not planned for the near future but we will be discussing free shipping for a certain number of basket items in a couple of months.

Lena
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by hwhit View Post
    Yeah, they've apparently just turned themselves into Zazzle, where to make more than a couple of bucks for yourself (as the DESIGNER!) you have to try to sell a T-shirt at $40 or something, which is ludicrous. And predictably, they're trying to spin it as a positive, complete with an obfuscatingly-complex pricing formula that tries to hide the awfulness, which is amusing.

On the bright side, free shipping won't be an issue anymore, because designers won't be using Spreadshirt at all.
    I have to admit that I like Spreadshirt, but also that free shipping is a must have these days. We are designing and trying to sell t-shirts, if Spreadshirt cant cope with the market demands (very competitive prices) we will have to go to another site that offers that. Why should a potential client pay 30 buck for a t-Shirt when he can buy a similar one from a Chinese site for 10 bucks, shipping included? Yes we have unique design in Spreadshirt and so, but only a small part of the potential buyers care about that.

What I have found is that my designs sell at the Market place but not my shirts at my shop. I have visitors, so its not due to people not being interested, it's because there is something that puts them back before buying... Shipping price? Buying experience? I think Spreadshirt should look into this shipping price issue soon, not in a couple of months. By then, many of us might be spending time on another site. It could be also that this business model has become to be obsolete? What do you think guys?

Hi MyAnimeSamurai,

We constantly check how shipping prices affect the shopping behavior of our customers. If we observe that this negatively affects the shops we will be making changes. For now, we will leave it as it is. Thanks for your understanding.

Lena
    Community Manager

Prestigious Spreadster

Quote Originally Posted by MyAnimeSamurai View Post
    I have to admit that I like Spreadshirt, but also that free shipping is a must have these days. We are designing and trying to sell t-shirts, if Spreadshirt cant cope with the market demands (very competitive prices) we will have to go to another site that offers that. Why should a potential client pay 30 buck for a t-Shirt when he can buy a similar one from a Chinese site for 10 bucks, shipping included? Yes we have unique design in Spreadshirt and so, but only a small part of the potential buyers care about that.

What I have found is that my designs sell at the Market place but not my shirts at my shop. I have visitors, so its not due to people not being interested, it's because there is something that puts them back before buying... Shipping price? Buying experience? I think Spreadshirt should look into this shipping price issue soon, not in a couple of months. By then, many of us might be spending time on another site. It could be also that this business model has become to be obsolete? What do you think guys?
    Yeah, as said above, free shipping is a necessity to compete these days, but also quick shipping. I know SS has to produce the tshirts or whatever after they are ordered, but 7 day shipping, it would seem, discourages many buyers. SS unwillingness to offer free shipping, their lack of reaction in relation to protecting intellectual property and the proposed changes to increase product prices, seem to indicate that their model is pointing in a very different direction from a win-win with shop partners. The model was great but sadly it seems it's becoming unsustainable for shop partners and we'll be forced to either contribute to reinforcing the Amazon monopoly or take care of the whole process ourselves.

Hi dlangpap,

Too bad you feel this way. We always try our best but of course you are free to do whatever you want and if you want to take care of the whole process yourself then we can't stop you :-)

Lena
    Community Manager

+ Reply to Thread