+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Pink Glitz Been discontinued?

Spreadster

Default Has Pink Glitz Been discontinued?

I have a product that's supposed to have a pink glitz design and it's not available as an option anymore. Is it discontinued or out of stock?

Chief Spreadster

I hope they're just updating the emulation in the thumbnail to look like the correct color. I think that it's a great color, it's just unfortunate that it looks on screen like it's peach (unless their using the new designer). I hope this color won't be discontinued for low sales when the color has been misrepresented this whole time.

lol... this has been going on for so long. and still no glitter emulation either.

Hundreds of designs to grab for your shop!
    http://www.spreadshirt.com/user/ibisdesigns

Chief Spreadster

Hi Partners,

Both the pink and red glitz are temporarily deactivated.
    Just having some quality issues with the material and waiting on new rolls from the vendor.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Spreadster

Hello
    I hope this color won't be discontinued for low sales when the color has been misrepresented this whole time.

------------

sportswear

Chief Spreadster

no it is not being discontinued, just waiting on new stock.

any idea when the pink glitz will be back? patiently waiting.

veggie/birdy

Looks like we're still waiting on the vendor. My apologies on their behalf. As soon as they are back in stock, kmi or myself will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by gladditudes View Post
    I hope they're just updating the emulation in the thumbnail to look like the correct color. I think that it's a great color, it's just unfortunate that it looks on screen like it's peach (unless their using the new designer). I hope this color won't be discontinued for low sales when the color has been misrepresented this whole time.
    Yes!!! We need for the thumb nail to actually look like the correct color. Whats up with that??? Gold Glitter doesnt look gold in the thumbnail it looks like a muted bronze, but when I ordered the shirt in Gold glitter it looked fabulous! Please please try and correct this.

Chief Spreadster

Yes... the glitz/glitter is a great looking product, but a little hard to market with the current color emulations.

+ Reply to Thread